my.fscj.edu – Manage your FSCJ Blackboard AccountLogin Guide
FSCJ Blackboard Login:
Florida State College at Jacksonville has developed the FSCJ Blackboard portal for its students. FSCJ is an account management system that allows users to gain access to a broad array of information just through an internet-connected device such as a computer, laptop or smartphone.
Once you have logged in you will be able to view and access a broad array of information related to your education at the college. Anyone who is authorized to log in can access their educational account at the FSCJ Blackboard website.
What is the FSCJ Blackboard Login?
Students at the Florida State College at Jacksonville can log into their account using the blackboard website. Account sign in services are backed by Blackboard. You can sign in at the website of Blackboard or download the mobile application which is available for Android as well as iOS devices. Once you have installed the app on your device you can simply sign in to get started.
Logging in a student will be able to view and manage their educational information, submit assignments, communicate with their teacher, access exam grades, pay fee, view class schedule and university events.
How to Log into FSCJ Blackboard:
- In order to sign into FSCJ Blackboard one needs to visit the login website. my.fscj.edu
- As the webpage opens there is the login section at the centre.
- Once you have found it enter FSC User ID or Email in the respective space.
- Click on the ‘Continue’ button below and the next page opens.
- Provide your FSC Password there and you will be logged in.
- In case you have forgotten your password open the login webpage. my.fscj.edu
- Next look at the centre and there is a login section.
- Below it you will find a URL that reads ‘Forgot Password’.
- Next the password reset webpage opens that features the ‘Reset your Password’ section.
- Provide the FSCJ User ID or FSCJ Email in the blank space there.
- Tap on the ‘Continue’ button below and you will be able to reset your password.
Also Read : How To Manage NAB Login Account
How to Apply:
- If you are a new user you can apply for admission at the website of the college. my.fscj.edu
- Open the Florida State College at Jacksonville admission webpage to get started. Or you can directly visit the application website using this URL. apply.fscj.edu
- Look at the top right corner and there is an ‘Apply’ button.
- Click on it and the next page opens.
- Now on the new screen there are two buttons namely ‘Create an Application Account’ and ‘Sign In’.
- If you are an existing user you can log in. Else create an account by entering the desired information.
- Once you have logged in you can fill out the application form and submit it for approval.
If you require any assistance with the account sign in procedure or any other issue then you can feel free to contact the Florida State College at Jacksonville on 904-632-3151. You can also ask us to help resolve your issue using the comments section below.