blackboard.towson.edu – Towson Blackboard LoginLogin Guide
How to Log In for Towson Blackboard Student Account:
Towson University is one of the biggest universities in the Baltimore area. It is also the 2nd largest university in the esteemed University System of Maryland, which is the 12th-biggest public university system in the United States. Towson University premises is located in Towson, Maryland, United States a suburb of Baltimore, which is in the heart of the mid-Atlantic region very near to Washington, D.C.
In the year 1866 Towson University was established earlier as the Maryland State Normal School. The University offers countrywide recognized graduate & undergraduate programs in the sciences, arts, liberal arts, and applied professional fields, etc. It is an institution that prepares a qualified, trained workforce & produces ingenious, evidence-based research individuals.
Towson University is much more than Maryland’s biggest traditional university that provides students with astonishing opportunities to work alongside faculty in addressing notable issues, along with generating new knowledge to resolve practical global societal problems.
Student Towson Blackboard Sign In:
To Log In or Sign In for the Towson Blackboard Student Account, follow through the below steps:
- First of all, visit the Student Log In the portal of Towson Blackboard.
- You can also directly tap on the link provided blackboard.towson.edu.
- Here on the landing page, you have to put down your “User Name” (i.e. your Towson University NetID) and “Password”.
- And by tapping on the “LOG IN” button below, you can easily access your account.
How to Activate your NetID for the Towson Blackboard Student Account:
To Activate your Log In NetID for the Towson Blackboard Student Account, go through the following steps:
- Move on to the LOG IN webpage firstly, of the Towson Blackboard Student Account.
- Here on the webpage, you will need to click on the link “Manage NetID”.
- Then you will be referred on the next page.
- Now by landing on the “NetID Management” webpage, tap on the link “Activate NetID”.
- Again on another webpage, under the “Profile Information” head, you have to put down your NetID Type (Select from the options, please select Faculty /Staff if you are Both Student as well as Employee), TUID (put your 7-Digit TUID Number), Legal Last Name, Date of Birth (DOB) (MM/ DD/ YYYY), etc.
- Now tick on the “Captcha”
- And lastly, click on the “SUBMIT” button and follow through the process.
Please Note: On the “NetID Management” webpage, you can easily Manage your Existing NetID profile, Manage your NetID Password, Retrieve your NetID Username, etc easily.
Also Read: Clean Harbors Employee Login
8000 York Road,
Towson, MD 21252
Towson Blackboard Student Account Query (Call): 410 -704 -2000
For Office of Technology Services (OTS) Faculty / Staff Help Centre (Call): 410 -704 -5151