Old Navy Credit Card Login at oldnavy.syf.comCredit Card
Old Navy Credit Card Login and Activation Process
Old Navy Credit Card is also a credit card like other usual credit cards. But this card is exceptionally made for the customer or consumers of the Old Navy or GAP brands. Old Navy offers two types of credit cards and those are the Old Navy Credit Card and Old Navy Visa Card. The Old Navy shops and Gap brand shops only accept Old Navy Credit Card and you cant use it accept these stores. And the other is also named Old Navy Visa Credit Card and this card is accepted everywhere, where a Visa Card is accepted. This card comes with flat discounts, offers, and deals.
About Synchrony Bank
Synchrony Financial which supplies its services through Synchrony Bank is a consumer financial services company. this financial services company was founded in the year 2003. This is a public company belonging to the financial services industry. This company is based in Stamford, Connecticut, United States, and has products like Credit Cards and payment systems.
About Old Navy
Old Navy is a retailing company of clothing and accessories which is situated or operated in America. It was founded in the year 1994. It is parented by Gap Inc. from the initial time to the present time. Now it is based in San Francisco, California, United States. It produces Clothing. Old navy has more than 11 hundred stores to operate. The store is belonging to the retail industry and is a division-type company.
Rates and Charges of Old Navy Credit Card
As you know there are some rates and charges for every credit card. And Chase is also not beyond the rates and charges. So, you have to know about the rates and charges of Old Navy Credit Cards. There are two types of credit cards like Old Navy Store Credit Card and the Old Navy Visa Credit Card. And the rates and charges of the Old Navy Credit Card are as follows.
- You have to pay 25.99% Regular APR on purchases. But this rate is variable.
- Users or holders of this credit card will not have to pay any kind of annual fee for using this card.
- You can earn 5 points for every $1 purchase from GAP brands and 1 point on other purchases.
- You have to pay a 3% foreign transaction fee.
Features and Benefits of Old Navy Credit Card
When you use an Old Navy Credit Card then you will avail of some salient features and benefits with some standard benefits like other credit cards. And the features and benefits are disclosed herein underneath.
- You can get a flat 20% discount by using this credit card when you are shopping from GAP brands or the Old Navy shops.
- You are not obliged to pay any kind of annual fee for using these credit cards.
- There are exclusive offers for you if you pay with an Old Navy Credit Card.
- You can get points by purchasing something from Gap Brands.
- If you are using this card then you can avail yourself of pre-access in the sales offered by the Old Navy.
- Also, you will have offers throughout the year.
- There is also a zero-fraud liability for you.
How to Apply for Old Navy Credit Card?
If you pre-qualify or receive a mail offer from the Old Navy for a credit card then you have to apply for it and use the Old Navy Credit Card with its salient features and benefits. You also have to maintain the rates and charges of this credit card. This application process can be done online only. And the application procedure is illustrated underneath.
- First, you have to click on this link oldnavy.gap.com to initiate the application procedure.
- After reaching the Old Navy Website you have to click on the “APPLY NOW” button from the top right corner of that page.
- Now the procedure is started and you have to enter some details to start procedure.
- You have to enter the last 4 digits of your SSN or ITIN and your phone number. And then click on the “CONTINUE” button and follow the further procedure to complete the application procedure.
How to Activate your Old Navy Credit Card?
After having an Old Navy Credit Card, you have to activate it without sign in your card you are unable to use that credit card. And this activation of an Old Navy Credit Card can be done in two ways. One is online and the other is by phone call. Both ways are explained here underneath.
Old Navy Credit Card Activation Online
- To activate your card online you have to browse this link oldnavy.com/activate
- After that, you have to enter some details to activate your card.
- You have to enter details like card number, security code, and last 4-digits of SSN and occupation
- After entering the details, you may click on the “Activate” button and make the activation procedure be completed.
Activate Your Old Navy Card By Phone
If you want to activate your card by a phone call then you have to call at (866) 450-5289 as per the Old Navy website or you can also make a call at (877) 371-9673 and follow the instruction and provide the required details to complete the activation procedure.
Register Old Navy Credit Card Online
To manage your card online you have to open or register your card first and this procedure can be done online only. And an account will make your Old Navy Credit Card management very convenient and easy. The registration or account opening procedure is illustrated here below.
- You have to reach the login portal by clicking on this link oldnavy.syf.com.
- And then you have to click on the hyperlink named “Register”.
- After that, you will be redirected to a new page and there you have to enter your Card Account Number and Zip Code in the given appropriate place.
- Next, click on the “CONTINUE” button and follow the further directions to complete the process.
Old Navy Credit Card Login Process
When you have to access your credit card account you have to log in first or every single time when you have to manage your credit card account you have to complete the login procedure. And the login procedure is elaborated underneath.
- First, you have to browse this link oldnavy.syf.com from your smart electronic device.
- And then you will be redirected to the Login Portal.
- After that, you have to enter your User ID and Password.
- After that, you must click on the “SECURE LOGIN” button to make the login procedure completed.
Reset your Old Navy Credit Card Login Credentials
In this busy world, we have to remember various types of things and various types of User IDs and Passwords. So, we can forget the user id or passwords. And that can happen with your Old Navy Credit Card Account. But this is not a matter of worry because lost login credentials can be recovered very easily. And the process is explained underneath with very simple steps.
- At first, you have to reach the login portal by clicking on this link oldnavy.syf.com/login
- Then you have to click on the red-colored hyperlink named “User ID” available under the SECURE LOGIN button if you lost your User ID.
- And then enter the account number and Zipcode.
- After that click on the “CONTINUE” button and follow the instructions to complete the process.
- And if you lost your password then you have to click on the hyperlink named “Password”.
- After that, you must provide your User ID and Zip code and click on the “CONTINUE” button.
- After that reset your password and continue with your new password by logging in.
Old Navy Credit Card Payment Options
As we know every credit card has a separate bill and the users have to pay the bill on the due date. And an Old Navy Credit Card is also not an exception to this. So you have to pay your Old Navy Credit Card bill in time. And there are several options available to pay your Old Navy Credit Card bill. The options are.
Pay Your Old Navy Credit Card Payment by Online
- To start your online bill payment procedure, you have to complete the login procedure by browsing this link oldnavy.syf.com/login
- After logging in to your card account you have to click on the “Make a Payment” option from the payments segment.
- To complete this procedure, you must have your bank account number and ABA routing number.
- Then follow the instruction to complete this payment procedure.
Make Your Old Navy Credit Card Payment By Phone
You can make your payment by phone call. And to complete this procedure you have to dial this number 866-450-5294. You have to keep your Old Navy account number, your bank account number, and the ABA routing number at the time of paying your Old Navy Credit Card Bill.
How to Pay Old Navy Credit Card Bill By Mail?
You can also use the option of sending your payment through the mail. To make a payment through the mail you have to fill a check or money order of your billing amount. And provide your account number in the memo section on check or money order. And then you have to send your mail as per your card to the following payment mailing addresses.
Old Navy Credit Card Regular payment address
Old Navy Payments
P.O. Box 530942
Atlanta, GA 30353
Old Navy Credit Card Overnight Payment Address:
Old Navy Payments – Synchrony Bank
485 Lake Mirror Road
Building 700, Department 72
Atlanta, GA 30349
Old Navy Visa Card Regular Payment Address:
Old Navy Visa Payments
P.O. Box 960017
Orlando, FL 32896
Old Navy Visa Card Overnight Payment Address:
Old Navy Visa Payments
140 Wekiva Springs Road
Longwood, FL 32779-3604
- Manage your Zales Diamond Card Online
- Target Red Card Login
- Indigo Platinum Mastercard Login
- MyHR CVS Employee Login
Old Navy Credit Card FAQs(Frequently Asked Questions)
Q: Can anyone use your Old Navy credit card anywhere?
A: The Old Navy Credit Card can be used anywhere if the store online or offline accepts a visa. because an Old Navy credit card is a visa card.
Q: Can anyone use the Old Navy credit card on Amazon?
A: Yes you can use your Old Navy Credit Card on Amazon.
Q: Where to pay for your Old Navy Credit Card?
A: The easiest way to pay your Old Navy Credit Card is either you pay online or you can call at (866) 928-8598 number and follow the process to pay your bill.
Q: What score is needed for Old Navy Credit Card?
A: Old Navy Credit Card needs a minimum 620 or higher credit score.
Q: How to check the balance on your Old Navy Card?
A: If you want to check your Old Navy Credit Card online, access your Old Navy Credit Card Login account then go to the My Account tab. here you can find your Credit Card details.
Q: Which Bank issued Old Navy Credit Card?
A: Synchrony Bank issued Old Navy Credit Card.
Old Navy Customer Service
Old Navy Customer Service
1-800-653-6289 (From inside the United States)
614-744-3908 (From outside the United States)
Old Navy Card Contact